SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share.
At SimilarWeb we bring together the industry’s top talent to work together and create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
What makes the SimilarWeb BI team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
A day to day as a Senior Sales Analyst at SimilarWeb means...
- As a Senior Sales Analyst you will be the start and end of nearly every decision which influences the sales organization and the business. You should also have a passion for business, numbers and the web.
- On a day to day you will:
- Research and analyze key sales drivers, competitive environment, opportunities, trends and operating metrics.
- See beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support and execute our sales growth
- Baseline historical trends and Key Performance Indicators (e.g. sales funnel conversion ratio) and build predictive models on funnel conversion, forecasting, product traction etc.
- Partner closely with senior leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve sales & marketing effectiveness.
- Partner with sales team on business planning, strategy and process improvement for their respective sales areas.
What will I bring to the team?
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Economy - Must
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Sales Analyst in an Internet/Online company – Must
- Strong analytical skills – Must
- Exceptional attention to details - Must
- Experience working in a SaaS company – Big advantage
- Presentation capabilities – ability to tell compelling stories and explain complex issues in simple ways
- Ability to ask as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Curious self-starter who is committed to identifying and solving difficult problems autonomously
- Team player – ability to work as part of a company-wide departments that supports product managers, marketing, finance, sales & management
- Experience with BI tools: Tableau – Big advantage
- Expertise in Applied Excel (not just pivot tables, VLOOKUPs and IFS), models, forecasts and dashboards
- Knowledge of SQL
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- Impact: We are changing the way decisions are made. We provide insights that help businesses understand the digital world, their market and their competition. With our digital market intelligence businesses can put their own data into context and make real data-driven decisions.
- Talent: We bring together the industry’s brightest minds. We recruit only the most talented ambitious professionals who are eager to work hard, take chances and share ideas. Our passion, enthusiasm and drive for success are why we win together.
- Opportunity: We are the perfect place to grow. SimilarWeb has been named one ofcom 15 Israeli Startups to watch in 2017 and one ofBusiness Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on. We’re expanding our global team rapidly while taking pride in developing our people and promoting from within.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at SimilarWeb.