As Head of Business Intelligence, you will be tasked with building and running a centralized data practice that supports key functions of the business, including finance, marketing, partnerships, product, and customer experience. You, with your team, will be responsible for setting and executing against the BI strategy for the company, for pulling together multiple data streams to provide a single source of truth for the KPIs critical to running this business, and for provisioning the tools and staffing support to handle monthly reports and ad hoc data requests.
- You obsess over data integrity and take pride in delivering error-free results.
- You leverage data and business acumen to tell a complete story.
- You have experience paying down database debt and can champion scalable technologies and systems to support a maturing and fast growing business.
- You balance speed and quality to avoid analysis paralysis.
- You have prior experience establishing a BI function, which means recruiting, hiring, and retaining top BI talent.
- You empower others to make informed decisions by providing easily accessible data.
- You are highly cross-functional and act as a true partner to your peers.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in data analytics
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing teams
- Proficiency with a wide set of BI tools (including Looker)
- Advanced Excel skills with strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience partnering closely with Engineering to create efficient data pipelines in the midst of rapid product and feature changes
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at ClassPass.