Teads is looking for a Commercial Sales Director, to help build and lead the Teads Studio sales team and key company accounts across the US.
- Plan the annual budget together with the Teads Studio CEO and help build reports for the Teads CEO & Executive Chairman
- Work with the Teads Studio CEO to build a commercial team across the US
- Set performance goals (OKRs) for the sales, account management and creative teams
- Establish and monitor sales performance systems
- Manage the sales, account management and creative teams and hire the necessary resources when needed
- Represent the business and product suite effectively in the market
- Creatively prospect potential partners suitable for the business products and resources appropriate to company commercial goals
- Nurture relevant commercial prospects according to agreed targets to generate revenue for the business
- Effectively manage partners on a day to day basis with the assistance, guidance and support of the Teads Studio CEO, Sales team and Account Management team
- Deliver revenue to the business in accordance to agreed levels and timeframes from commercial partners you have identified and developed
- Maintain these partners and develop relationships further to maximize revenue potential
Desired Skills and Experience
- Existing relationships within the digital video and mobile advertising industry, particularly with large media agency groups and / or Top 500 advertisers
- Successful sales pedigree, preferably within digital media (both sell-side and buy-side) with the ability to lead a revenue focused team
- At least five years of experience in leading a digital sales team with a successful track record of achieving or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to multi-task and nurture multiple prospects and commercial partners whilst meeting deadlines
- Good understanding of the digital video, mobile, outstream and advertising industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Some technical knowledge of video standards, performance metrics and a basic understanding of the software involved within digital video (Flash, HTML5, third party tracking tags, etc)
- Consultative approach with proven long term relationship building expertise
- •Excellent organizational skills, time management and project management skills
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Teads.