The Strategic Account Coordinator will help manage publisher partner relationships, and provide support to these clients of Teads Online Video Advertising platform, including SSP technologies.
The candidate will work closely with publisher development, account management and Teads’ product and engineering teams to implement and grow usage of the Teads platform within client organizations.
- Maintain, develop and grow existing publisher partner relationships
- Manage all day-to-day operations associated with publisher partners
- Build solid customer relationships and serve as point person for customer inquiries
- Manage the deployment and on-boarding of new clients
- Train clients on the platform, encourage the adoption of new features and provide feedback internally on client needs
- Actively QA ad product deployments across all publisher partners
- Assist sales and publisher development teams on maintenance of ad campaigns, communicate between groups on opportunities sold
- Work closely with the Publisher Development, Product, Engineering, Finance, and Marketing teams
- 1+ years of account management, customer support and/or ad operations experience; preferably in online advertising and digital video in particular
- Desire to work in a rapidly growing startup
- Detail oriented and must have flexibility to work with diverse projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confidence in presenting to clients
- BA/BS required
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Teads.