Sr Yield Manager
Teads is looking for an experienced Yield Manager to be based in NYC, reporting to the Director of Business Development.
The role will include:
- Develop and implement strategy for yield optimization across Teads’ inventory
- Lead yield optimization efforts in over 15 major markets globally
- Identify key revenue and margin growth opportunities, including pricing, fill, demand generation, and margin growth.
- Analyse data available on our platform and on Metamarkets to identify opportunities to grow revenue in our Managed Serviced, PMP’s and our Open Exchange business.
- Develop yield models and algorithms.
- Create supply tracking and analysis methods to provide insights and recommendations on supply needs to drive revenue growth and ad fill.
- Create an operational plan to monitor and increase yield in each major market
- Evangelize and train the publisher teams internally on yield optimization and supply analysis.
- Work with local markets to set website level prices to achieve highest revenue potential
- Work with the supply and sales team to develop packages.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on yield optimization in the digital media space preferably with an SSP, ad exchange, or a publisher.
- Strong programmatic knowledge
- Experience with meta data analysis, data mining, recommendation engines, and predictive modeling
- Expert in excel and other analytical tools
- Broad understanding of digital media/advertising market
- SQL and database management
- Algorithmic solutions and building
- Passionate about your work
- Self motivated and independent
- Revenue goal oriented and experience
- Team player with good interpersonal skills including working in a multi-national team
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, preferably higher degree with focus on quantitative skills
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Teads.