This role will facilitate the discovery, solution development, as well as implementation of business specific process improvement and change solutions. The HR Manager will partner with the HR function and cross functional leaders at all levels to identify trends, manage the people side of change and design business process recommendations to optimize performance against key metrics. S/he will develop, implement, and lead HR projects and programs inline with business strategy. We are looking for someone with a highly analytical approach and strong planning & project management skills. The ultimate goal of this position is to help implement company wide processes to support the changes impacting employees in the organization so that business results are achieved.
- Conduct timely annual reviews of the various elements of HR projects and People trends in order to identify opportunities and new projects, and make appropriate recommendations to ensure programs remain relevant, competitive and affordable.
- Maintain expert knowledge in the field by researching best practices, monitoring legislative developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons.
- Conduct critical analysis on high-impact HR issues.
- Partner with all areas of HR (Recruitment, HR Operations, HR Business Partners and Corporate Services) to understand business needs, deliver solutions, and evaluate results.
Business Process Optimization & Adoption
- Conduct strategic reviews of systems, processes and business operations to identify optimization opportunities
- Develop and implement performance improvement and sustainability initiatives - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- Pivot from strategy to execution through strong execution skills
- Scope, recommend and manage the set of tools, processes, skills and principles for managing the people side of changes
- Lead and assist in designing, building, and implementing roadmaps and programs in alignment with HR and business strategies.
- Communicate project progress, implementation and related policies and programs to cross-functional stakeholders and senior-level management
- Work collaboratively across the business to resolve project issues and develop efficient, unified solutions
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 4 years (minimum) of experience consulting with senior leaders to develop and implement company-wide initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project Management software
- Experience using Excel, SPSS or other programs to analyze data
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Works as a business person within the HR function
- Strong analytical skills
- Effectively navigates ambiguous project environments
- Organizes work efforts and deliverables with a concern for order, quality, and accuracy
- Persuasive writer, speaker, and presenter across multiple settings and with varied audiences; respectfully facilitates multiple points of view
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation-management and make necessary tradeoffs
- Ability to build relationships with customer group and influence decision making
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and facilitation skills
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Blue Apron.