Lift Customer Success Engineer
Acquia’s Lift Customer Success Team is seeking a customer-focused professional with solid Drupal site building experience and a strong technical background to join us as a Lift Customer Success Engineer. As member of the Acquia Lift Success Team, you'll champion the goals and strategies of the Customer Success organization into scalable processes that provide outstanding business value and customer satisfaction. You will be the primary customer facing technical resource and subject matter expert for Lift.
Primary job responsibilities
- Lead the technical installation and testing of Acquia Lift in customers’ sites
- Perform end to end testing to ensure there are no conflicts or errors between the customer's site and Lift
- Support the Customer Success team in ensuring that use cases defined by the team or client can be successfully implemented using Lift
- Provide campaign configuration troubleshooting. Resolve implementation issues as they arise and resolve in a timely way to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Communicate customer feedback and bugs to the product team
- Conduct product demonstrations and assist clients with campaign set up and configuration
- Provide product guidance and enablement for Acquia Lift customers with a heavy focus on best practices geared to meet their personalization and site optimization goals
- Provide technical consultation and expertise to clients building new sites to ensure optimization for personalization and Lift
- Identify product based solutions to customer goals through ongoing nurturing and customer engagement.
- Superior customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best experience possible for our customers
- 2-3 years Front-End development experience
- Solid Drupal site building experience
- Technical experience with personalization tools is a plus
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Solid understanding of open source as a business model and open source software solutions
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to identify, develop, and motivate team members
- Experience with new product and services is preferred
- Good critical thinking skills and an ability to make timely decisions
- Ability to learn and apply new skills and processes both quickly and effectively, and then share your knowledge
- Excellent communication skills to interact courteously and effectively with customers in both technical and marketing roles, partners, and third-party vendors at all levels
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Acquia.