Who We Are
We work hard. We’re helping businesses get off the ground, enabling them to focus on running their business and solving HR logistics for them. We’re data driven and never stop inventing new ways to improve.
Working at Justworks, you’ll enjoy company happy hours, a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, and the ability to interact with and learn from prominent leaders in the start up community.
If you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
The Job - Product Support Specialist - Benefits
Are you passionate about learning new things? Do you love breaking down complex concepts into simple explanations in order to help others learn? Justworks is looking for a smart, motivated, caring, self-starter to be our first Product Support Specialists on the Benefits team. The world of employer and employee benefits is fast-changing and growing ever more complicated. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid tackling the challenge of making benefits understandable. This is an opportunity to work with all parts of our organization, build training programs, help launch new offerings and be the go-to for benefits knowledge.
What you'll do
- Maintain our internal and external help centers
- Work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to identify and analyze knowledge gaps
- Build and enhance benefits training programs
- Teach new coworkers about everything from health insurance to our perks programs
- Work with our operations and product teams to document and improve processes
- Assist with investigating and resolving complex benefits-specific issues
- Research and stay up-to-date with the evolving benefits landscape
- Collect, suggest and evaluate new benefit feature requests from CX teams and work with Product team to prioritize
- Speak directly with our customers regarding complex benefits issues and assist in finding a resolution
- Host benefits information sessions for clients
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of employer benefit programs, a must
- Experience in a customer facing role, preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a tech environment, using web-based ticketing and administration applications
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to prioritize complex issues
- You’re proactive, with a can-do attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with and building consensus across all functions and levels of the organization
- You always put the customer first