App Annie helps people build amazing app businesses.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As the Senior User Experience Designer, you will shape our product interface and user experience. You will be joining a talented design and brand team responsible for the entire App Annie user experience.
How will you be doing this?
- Share best practices and industry UX design trends
- Help define the user model and interface for new and existing features
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to further improve our user experience.
- Understand the UX processes and methodologies and be the bridge between business requirements, user research, branding, visual design, and technology.
- Articulate intuitive interactions and workflows
- Effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
What will you bring to the team?
- You have experience building scenarios, storyboards and prototyping
- You have knowledge and understanding of user-centered design techniques and principles
- You have experience working in a product and engineering environment
- Experience with rapid prototyping, from paper to pixels
- Not afraid to quickly test out prototypes and iterate on that design as a continuous process
- Have a great eye for design and obsess over UI design
- Being a self-starter, working well with little oversight
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction/graphic/industrial design, visual communications, HCI, CS) or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years experience designing usable interfaces for both desktop and mobile applications
- Plus: Writing skills: specifically, concise, engaging, user-focused copy
- Plus: B2B design experience is helpful but definitely not necessary.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 700,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. Learn more at www.appannie.com.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Yes, I want this job!