Stipend: Rs 25,000 per month
Minimum Duration: 6 Months
Number of open positions: 5
Eligibility: UG/PG Students
Students from all streams are welcome to apply
At Headout, our community is our raison d'être. A tenacity towards surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. We are looking for engagement specialists to ensure every interaction with our users is on point. This person will own all areas of community engagement including sales, support, customer service and community management. Whether it’s helping folks pick out the perfect activity or ensuring their experience goes through flawlessly, you will be on the front lines ensuring that talking to Headout is an experience in itself.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a hyper-growth, fast paced environment and has a passion for our community. They embody the values of Headout publicly, carrying the brand with them and inspiring love and loyalty in our users. If you think you can bring an entirely new approach to the community experience, we’re looking for you.
- Be the first point of contact of our customers and provide a revolutionary support experience
- Manage all user interactions through phone, chat, text, email and social media
- Be a buddy to our community and help them create amazing experiences
- Be empathetic and help our user base feel comfortable
- Inspire our growing user base to share the Headout experience
- Resolve and redress issues our community might have with their Headout experience.
Understand major customer pain points and work with internal teams to bring out effective solutions for the same
You’re a perfect fit if you have:
- Excellent verbal communication
- Stellar written communication skills
- Ability to form meaningful relationships, even through small insignificant interactions
- Ability to multi-task, yet remain calm under pressure
- Ninja like research skills and creative problem solving capabilities
- Vast reserves of empathy, patience and humour
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Data driven approach to decision making