Help us build a powerful platform from the ground up, that will empower companies to truly serve their customers better and facilitate effective conversations across any channel from text to tweet.
About the role:
We are searching for a seasoned Lead Engineer to operate a cloud SaaS for large enterprise customers efficiently and reliably, in an organizationally and technically scalable way. The goal is to drive the processes and tools that allow us to achieve the best possible reliability, security, and performance.
If you're well versed in scripting, test automation, tools building, or have post-sales technical consulting skills in these areas, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Be Doing:
This position offers multiple degrees of freedom. Whatever your role is here, you're able to branch out and work on different projects as needed.
Here are just some of the areas you’ll be able to contribute to:
* Building a highly scalable and reliable cloud infrastructure for a microservices architecture along with the tools to help support it using Go, Node, Docker, and a few different data stores.
* Designing a beautiful and responsive web interface using React. We want to bring a “consumer grade” user experience to a space that has historically been defined by clunky, hard to use products.
* Storing and analyzing large volumes of structured and unstructured data, so we need people who know data infrastructure, both SQL and NOSQL databases, and Hadoop/Spark.
* Monitoring every aspect of our application to ensure a high quality of service
* Exposing APIs for our various services
* Writing SDKs and apps on iOS and Android for our “mobile first” consumer - to help our clients provide amazing support to their mobile consumers.
* Helping to shape our product vision and in taking ownership of the architecture and development of significant areas of our platform.
Just to highlight why you'll love working here at Gladly:
* We're still a small and bureaucracy-free company, so you'll be able to see projects from concept to production, ship and iterate quickly.
* We have a collaborative culture of mutual respect - many of us are working together for a second and even a third time.
* We believe in open communication and in sharing opinions, not in micromanagement.
* We have a strong work ethic, but value life outside of work, so we don't spend our entire lives in the office.
Come join us!
Gladly is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Gladly.