Gusto is fundamentally changing how the world works by empowering everyone to put people first. Gusto reimagines payroll, benefits, HR, and personal finance by automating the most complicated, impersonal business tasks and making them simple and delightful.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Ensure all candidates have a positive interview experience from start to finish.
- Schedule phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates.
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews
- Coordinate travel for non-local candidates
- Work with recruiting to manage pipelines and metrics.
- Proactively source talent and get them excited about Gusto. Screen candidates and pass them along to interviewers.
- Manage candidate flow through our ATS, Greenhouse.
- Work with hiring teams to manage phone screens and coordinate logistics for on-site interviews.
- Attend job fairs and facilitate developer meetups as necessary.
- Organized, efficient and able to prioritize effectively.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- A strong and clear communicator.
- Proficient with Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar.
- Passionate about finding the right people for various roles and enjoy speaking with candidates.
- Sharp and able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1-2 years work experience, preferably at a tech company.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Gusto.