SimilarWeb is the industry standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with the insights into their digital market for any website or app across all industries worldwide. Hundreds of thousands of businesses, including Ebay, L’Oreal, Google and AirBnB, use SimilarWeb’s insights to understand, track and grow their market share.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager that will add fire to our growing communities of users. You need to be experienced in managing communities (On various platforms). You need to know your way around the online marketing world to grab the attention of marketers who are constantly bombarded with marketing messaging.
- Manage a team of in house / freelancers AND be able to be hands on when needed
- Finding the right social platform for the right audience (according to interests and geo location)
- Managing all social accounts for all products – growing and developing the community.
- Reach out – contacting opinion leaders, build relationships, strive to generate content and a live conversation about the product
- Create engaging content – writing posts and creating viral content and managing external resources
- Leading the community tone – being our official representative on social media
- Running promotional campaigns on the Social Networks under the direction of our performance team
Skills & Requirements:
- Creativity! Reacts fast to trends with a bit of sense of humor that still stays within the frame of professionalism - Must be cynical, sarcastic or bipolar
- Willing to work from home/weekends on a post when it gets activity
- Expert understanding of Twitter & Facebook both organic and paid campaigns
- Proven ability to get Twitter and Fb content shared on large and consistent scales
- Content writing abilities – native English speaker - Required!
- Experience in social network management - Required!
- Internet Savvy – familiar the internet zeitgeist
- Familiar with all online marketing fields
- SEO experience - advantage
- Creative work experience in Advertising – an advantage
- Photoshop/similar for creating images to use in posts
- Decent Excel and data analysis skills are helpful for this position
Municipality of Concepcion, Philippines
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at SimilarWeb.