We believe in the power of content to move people and inspire them – to start conversations and win them over. Content can only live up to its potential if it can be easily found, shared, and used in the right place, at the right time, with the right audience.
Showpad activates content for sales and marketing teams of over 850 companies around the world, including Johnson & Johnson, Intel, and Kimberly-Clark. We won’t stop until every company has the opportunity to accelerate their business and elevate their brand through effective content.
About the position
We are seeking a talented Content Marketing Manager to join the Showpad Marketing team, reporting to the VP Marketing. This role is designed for a passionate individual who is able to develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy targeting key personas across various stages of the buyer’s journey.
To achieve success at Showpad, this position requires an applicant who can clearly communicate Showpad’s positioning and messaging and demonstrate the ability to creatively tell compelling stories that will ultimately resonate with disparate user groups.
Key responsibilities as a Content Marketing Manager at Showpad
- Manage content calendar encompassing all aspects of content creation, approval, artwork and distribution.
- Write blogs, papers, and other content as required.
- Edit materials produced by other members of the team
- Manage the creation of higher value content with third party resources
- Provide support in the execution of Showpad’s social media strategy
- Develop customer case studies and leverage happy customers to speak for us at events and on Showpad webinars.
- Ensure overall consistency of company messaging
- Continuously research and become an expert in the trends that our target audiences care most about
Skills we are looking for at the minimum
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Marketing.
- 4+ years of marketing content experience, ideally in a high-velocity B2B setting
- Proven track record of driving a successful content strategy across channels
- Deep understanding of how to influence an audience using tone, messaging and delivery
- Analytical prowess, capable of interpreting data to improve content effectiveness
- Capacity to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- A confident and proactive self-starter with exceptional attention to detail
- A passion for learning and thinking outside the box
- A team player with a great sense of humor
- Must feel comfortable with different social media platforms
- B2B or SaaS experience a plus
What you can expect from Showpad
On the outside, we’re redefining how sales and marketing use content; on the inside, we’re redefining the workplace. Showpad is a global company where personalities and cultures across oceans collide to create something extraordinary.
In the morning we’re drinking San Francisco Blue Bottle coffee with Portland doughnuts; in the evening – Belgian tripel Westmalle and English scones.