We believe in the power of content to move people and inspire them – to start conversations and win them over. Content can only live up to its potential if it can be easily found, shared, and used in the right place, at the right time, with the right audience.
Showpad activates content for sales and marketing teams of over 850 companies around the world, including Johnson & Johnson, Intel, and Kimberly-Clark. We won’t stop until every company has the opportunity to accelerate their business and elevate their brand through effective content.
About the position
The Customer Success Coach will be responsible for complementing Showpad’s innovations, best practices and capabilities with our valued customers’ business objectives and priorities thereby driving higher business value and executive alignment between Showpad and our customers. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service and risk management. You will perform routine health checks and assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers, the most ROI from Showpad. The success of this role means higher customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of Showpad business.
Key responsibilities as an Customer Success Coach at Showpad
- Serve as the primary point of contact
- Assume overall customer adoption responsibility and escalation management role
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value
- Partner with internal Showpad stakeholders to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Work with the sales team to properly grow accounts
Skills we are looking for
- 5+ years of customer success experience in a SaaS organization
- 3+ years of Customer Success Management (CSM) experience, handling customers directly with the responsibility of making them successful
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Box, Salesforce, Gainsight preferred
- Some light travel may be required
What you can expect from Showpad
On the outside, we’re redefining how sales and marketing use content; on the inside, we’re redefining the workplace. Showpad is a global company where personalities and cultures across oceans collide to create something extraordinary.
In the morning we’re drinking San Francisco Blue Bottle coffee with Portland doughnuts; in the evening – Belgian tripel Westmalle and English scones.