• Experience with Windows 2008/2012/2016 Servers, Failover Clustering, Active Directory
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL 2008R2-2012
- Experience with Citrix highly preferred.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud platform preferred.
- Experience with either SharePoint, VMWare or Hyper-V a plus.
• Ability to provide highly-technical and end-user support to clients via telephone and ticketing system.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required, as most client contact is via telephone.
• A demonstrated ability in problem-solving, management of multiple tasks and personal time management is required.
• A detail minded individual who is willing to learn new skills and work overtime as needed.
• The ability to work independently is essential.
- MCSE or MCSA highly desirable.
- Administering, supporting and upgrading multiple Windows server environments running from single server solutions to large server farms.
• Migrating application farms running Windows technologies from one datacenter or platform to another.
• Day-to-day troubleshooting of application and database problems.
• Proactive application monitoring and trouble resolution.
• Report writing and process and procedure documentation.
• Other duties as required.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to, race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizen, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Datapipe.