Atomic is a company builder and venture fund all in one. We prototype new companies and assemble teams to scale the most promising ideas into independent ventures. We build companies that improve the future. Our goal isn't to attract press attention or make a quick flip. It's to create long-lasting businesses that improve workstreams, add value to users, and make life more joyful.
We have recently opened an office in the historic Tannery building downtown Kitchener to focus on prototyping new ideas and building new companies. We currently have 4 development labs for our portfolio companies operating there and we are looking to add a jack-of-all-trades, Full Stack Engineer to work on new prototype projects. This unique opportunity will allow you to work on the coolest up and coming tech products and companies that come through Atomic Labs.
As an iOS engineer, you will be responsible for building an iOS application that communicates to an amazing new product in the NLP space. You will be working together with a cross-functional team of developers, designers and product managers in researching different ways of interaction with the user.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS or OS X frameworks.
- Comfortable with Objective-C or Swift and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Atomic.