Classy is an online fundraising platform built for the most innovative and groundbreaking nonprofits in the world. Our goal is to not only help organizations raise more money online, but also help them interact and engage with supporters in creative ways they never deemed possible.
Classy is a VC-backed San Diego startup with triple-digit revenue growth and customer retention that beats the world’s top SaaS companies. We’re the market leader in peer-to- peer fundraising, and our products are used by thousands of social impact organizations, including Oxfam America, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and Heifer International.
Our team is growing, and we are hungry and hiring to meet the incredible demand of our clients.
Our culture is and will always be fun, exciting, and performance-driven. Our nonprofit clients deserve a technology solution—and a team— that can help them transform the online fundraising experience and change the world, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
We’re looking for an experienced technical Product Manager who will help build an indispensable product that empowers nonprofits to accomplish their remarkable missions all-over the globe. You’re the type of person who isn’t afraid to take up the gauntlet and strives to thrill customers with features that help them solve the worlds social problems. You will be a critical player in shipping new features from the software side of our products.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with others on the team ensuring alignment of company objectives, product vision and customer feedback
- Create API product specs, job stories, and prototypes in collaboration with engineering or independently when necessary
- Foster ongoing relationships and communications internally and externally
- Build a strong understanding of our customers and their goals/challenges to create a product strategy
- Identify technical solutions for customers
- Organize releases, release dates and sprints with engineering leaders while communicating roadmap and product launches to the rest of Classy
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product development and continuous optimization to increase adoption and engagement
- Develop and communicate priorities across the company by collaborating closely with engineering
- Be the go-to source of knowledge for your product responsibilities
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Software development background
- Strong understanding of defining and creating product APIs
- Experience in several implementations connecting various SaaS applications, with specific knowledge integrating Salesforce
- Passion and understanding for product and interaction design
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Technically minded and able to communicate clearly with developers both internally and externally
- Strong focus on user experiences
- Experience with nonprofits, fundraising and event management
- Strong understanding of SaaS business model
- Understanding of Salesforce and JIRA
Our awesome perks!
- Competitive paid-time off, along with ample company paid holidays
- Half-Day Fridays the first Friday of each month
- Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or Car2Go Allowance
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Stock Options
- Monthly happy hours at the local watering hole
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings and participate in team sports