Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
If you’re looking to kick off your career in sales, Q’s high-energy, work hard / play hard team is looking for motivated, ambitious and scrappy sales professionals to join the front lines of our team. The Sales Development Representatives are responsible for prospecting, qualifying and driving new business into the top of the sales funnel. This team has a large effect on Q’s bottom line: executing at the top of the funnel is what drives revenue out of the bottom. It’s an opportunity to be creative-- you’ll learn about companies and prospects in areas such as real estate information, contact information, offices moves-- and innovate the existing process. Day-to-day, you’ll collaborate with the entire Growth team- from sales to marketing to expansion- ensuring we are hitting and exhausting the best quality leads. You’ll be responsible for all of Q’s existing markets (NYC, Chicago, LA, and SF) and setting up demos for the team.
- You know that sales is strategic. Every conversation is different, you think dynamically and remain calm under pressure
- You believe the best process is derived through experimentation and iteration, and you are never satisfied. When you believe in the product you are selling, you are excited to share it with the world
- You believe in the mission of Q to make the world work better, and have limitless potential to grow within the organization
- You view challenges as opportunities, and look forward to the challenge of bringing Q to new markets and verticals. You’re relentless and you know the only way to handle rejection is to try again
- Process lead lists down the lead funnel ensuring the most qualified leads hit sales
- Responsible for setting meetings as necessary for the sales team
- Own our inbound channels, such as live web chat and incoming calls
- Research prospects on LinkedIn and other relevant internal databases
- Collect disqualified leads sources and aggregate new ones for reporting
- Add prospects to marketing campaigns and contribute to our overall lead creation goals
- coordinate with local growth managers and city teams to align needs
- Cold calling and cold emailing prospects as necessary
- No sales experience required!
- You’re self-motivated and coachable: you don’t need somebody to tell you to do your job, but you welcome feedback
- Sales isn’t something you’ve fallen into, it’s something you’re passionate about
- You’ll never back down from a challenging conversation and you love to think on your feet
- Comfortable and competent having conversations via phone and email
- Eager to learn from experienced sales professionals and grow a career in tech sales
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG