“The frontpage of the internet,” Reddit brings 250 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across 8,000 communities. Reddit is seeking an Account Coordinator to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform.
- Educate brands and media agencies, and effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Consult clients on their brand and direct response objectives, and partner closely with Account Executives to craft thoughtful and creative media plans
- Lead and manage the RFP process with media agencies
- Collaborate with Ad Ops to ensure effective campaign delivery and resolve any technical hurdles
- Recognize and represent client needs and desires to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
- BA / BS degree
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Reddit.