Course Hero is seeking a Product Manager to define and build the product roadmap for one of our newest product teams. You’ll join our 9-person Product team and collaborate with other Product Managers to ensure your work is aligned with the rest of the company’s strategy. You’ll share product roadmap, expectation and results with our executive team and board. You’ll also work closely with a passionate dedicated engineering and design team to take your ideas from conception to launch.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll own the product roadmap for one of Course Hero’s core growth initiatives: either our Proprietary Content or Tutors product team.
- You’ll define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to gauge your product’s performance. You’ll collaborate with our analytics team and use data-driven approaches to help guide your decisions and continuously improve your product.
- You’ll run lots of AB tests to understand how to improve your product and user flows, and drive growth for your key metrics.
- You’ll conduct user and market research, perform competitive analyses, and identify current trends in the e-commerce and education technology space to ensure your strategy consistently adapts to the market’s needs.
- You’ll understand Course Hero’s strategic and competitive position so you can align your product’s strategy and vision with the company’s overarching goals. You’ll deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry to grow Course Hero’s brand and reputation as world-class.
- You’ll strive to deliver product experiences that delight our customers, alongside dedicated engineers and UI/UX designers.
- You’ll connect with our customer support and marketing teams to ensure product features are well communicated and promoted to our customers.
Are you our Star Product Manager?
- You have 2+ years of Product Management experience at a software/content/e-commerce company.
- You've earned a degree in a STEM or related field.
- You can demonstrate success in delivering products in a fast-growing environment.
- You're highly analytical and have experience running A/B tests. You love digging through data to find key insights that will drive our business forward.
- You possess great design and user experience instincts.
- You’re extraordinarily organized, decisive, and are incredibly skilled at prioritizing tasks.
- You’re a fast learner with a get-it-done-attitude. You’re passionate about product and could talk endlessly about startup strategies and frameworks for decision-making.
- You're a leader and an excellent communicator. Your can drive product vision, execute a roadmap, and make decisions that win for your team.
- You’ve gained experience with Agile software development processes.
- You’re confident in using Tableau and Google Analytics.
- You have experience with Asana, Slack, or any other project management software.
- You’ve developed strong SQL skills.
What We Offer You:
- Industry competitive salary and stock options
- Full coverage (medical, dental, vision, and life)
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Educational assistance program to support lifelong learning
- Free Monday and Friday lunches, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Commuter benefits, cell-phone allowance, and a free gym membership
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space
Course Hero is a fast-growing education technology company, building the world’s largest platform of crowdsourced learning materials and making education more accessible. Technology is revolutionizing the way we learn, and we’re committed to helping our community of more than 10 million students and educators to share and access the great educational resources that they need to succeed inside and outside the classroom. These resources include study guides, test prep, on-demand tutors, homework help, flashcards, lesson plans, and more.
Our company culture is very flat, open, and collaborative. On our team, we problem solve, we think like owners, and we embrace a growth mindset as we work hard to continually better our product for students and educators worldwide. We’re growing fast, we’re profitable, and we’re looking for new team members to help us plot our course toward future success!
Course Hero has received a Top Workplace Award from the Bay Area News Group for the second year in a row! Read up on some of our recent news coverage, learn more about us, and check out our jobs page to learn more about current opportunities.