Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it's under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits and Perks
Our employees love our workplace because:
It’s a gearhead’s dream – Design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene.
We make way for play – Attend wine and cheese gatherings and hit up our favorite events, from drift to autocross to classic car shows.
We take a breather – Enjoy an in-house gym, massage chair, and healthy-snack vending machine.
Our workplace is beautiful – Work in an office designed to stimulate creative thinking.
We are growing – Sales are doubling, and we are opening a new, state-of-the-art design shop.
The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
The bennies are covered – Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
We score – The TeamWins bonus program is tied to overall company performance goals.
Woof! Wednesdays and Fido Fridays – Bring your dog to work.
Business Intelligence Architect
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
As our Business Intelligence Architect, you nerd out on data and get excited about opportunities to discover, collect, and structure information. You understand the different ways data can be stored, accessed, and analyzed and have the scripting skills to back it up. You develop a deep familiarity with our myriad of data sources and become our fierce data guardian performing data quality checks to ensure accuracy across these sources.
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership of our data and constantly improve its quality and integrity; proactively identify data quality issues at every step and coordinate with the appropriate teams and/or vendors to resolve any discrepancies.
- Design, build, manage, and own a growing and complex data pipeline.
- Determine the data owner of record to ensure consistent and uniform data integrity.
- Analyze system performance and outcomes to maintain and improve efficacy of analytic systems.
- Manage company data requests including API connections, mapping, importing and exporting of data to ensure consistent, correct and safe transfer of information.
- Combine multiple sources of data from APIs, RSS feeds, and human input into a single, structured data store while dealing with issues of duplication, cross-referencing, relational structure, and non-relational/denormalized storage.
- Coordinate data mapping and data translation activities, working to increase accuracy.
- Support department needs for reporting by understanding the needs of data, format, frequency, delivery and coordinating the request through the appropriate channels.
- Extract data from multiple sources, standardize the data, and produce analyses.
- Create and maintain SQL databases tables/indexes/triggers, stored procedures and scheduled jobs.
- Develop, test and debug SQL server queries, procedures and jobs related to database requirements for data services operations and ongoing projects.
- Create ongoing and ad-hoc reports with appropriate metadata and quality information.
- Support internal resources with new customer EDI, ACES and PIES requests.
- Document database structures and define data elements to enable re-use of data.
- BA/BS degree in quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics) required.
- Excellent SQL and data warehouse skills. Experience writing complex queries on large data sets.
- Proven experience with API integrations.
- Data Exchange and Reporting (SSIS, ETL, SSRS)
- Scripting Languages: T-SQL
- Experience writing SQL Stored Procedures & Triggers
- Database Performance Monitoring
- Experience with database table design, stored procedures and understanding system process flows
- BI Software Experience: Tableau, Domo, Qlik
- Advanced Excel skills. You can make Pivot Tables and V-Lookups in your sleep.
- Proficiency with programming such as C# .Net
- E-commerce and Google Analytics experience
- API experience
- Netsuite, InRiver, Magento and/or Autodesk experience
Who you are:
- You’re not comfortable unless you’re at the top of your game. When you’re not at work, you’re tinkering with new technologies or catching up on ideas from industry thought leaders.
- You rise to the challenge of producing quality work with the constraints imposed by the tyranny of time.
- You play well with others. You are solution oriented and know that it takes good communication and collaboration across on organization to be successful.
- You identify tasks which require automation and automate them. It’s in your blood. It’s what you do.
- You’re a natural at simplifying complicated technical matters when discussing with less technically savvy colleagues or partners. You know not everyone is a tech god like you and that’s okay.
- You’re organized and pay attention to the details. You are meticulous but know when good is good enough.
- You believe feedback is a gift. You welcome constructive criticism because you continually want to improve. You own and learn from your mistakes.
Mishimoto is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.