In preparation for moving Catena Media to the Nasdaq Mid Cap list during 2017, we are looking to engage an Associate Legal Counsel to strengthen the legal team in Malta. If you are business minded, fluent in English and Swedish and ready to take the next step in your international career – apply today!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
Your main focus will be to advise the business on legal, regulatory and compliance matters as well as project management within M&A, but you will also support the company with expert and strategic advice on various business and legal affairs. You will report into the company General Counsel.
At Catena we value passion and personality and we believe that for this role this should be characterized by a strong focus on service and business, thoroughness and attention to detail, integrity, a pragmatic and solution-oriented mindset, and a strong ability to get things done. You must have previous experience working with compliance and M&A for a listed company or in a similar role at a law firm.
- Providing expert and legal advice on legal and regulatory compliance, commercial terms, contract interpretation and enforcement (including listing requirements) and corporate policies.
- Structuring transactions (mainly acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures etc.), performing due diligence and Negotiating and drafting agreements and advising on supporting integrations projects relating to the transactions.
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties such as regulators, external counsel, clients, authorities etc.
- Dealing with complex matters that cut across legal and related areas and keep updated of legislative changes.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Master of Laws (LLM) from a European university.
- 2-3 years previous experience from a similar role as in-house counsel for a listed company or from a law firm.
- Excellent working proficiency in both English and Swedish (written and spoken).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize between them.
- Ability to work comfortably in an intense, fast-paced international environment.
- Thoroughly enjoys technology and doing business.
- Ability to communicate and present complex issues and matters to all levels of an organisation.
- Enjoys building relationship, having fun with co-workers and charming business partners.
Other jobs at Catena Media
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Catena Media.