Our Talent Acquisition team is seeking to recruit a curious, passionate and resourceful team member in the position of Talent Resourcer. If you have experience in recruitment, ideally with international exposure and an interest in digital marketing, we would love to hear from you!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As a Talent Resourcer, you will form a key part of an awesome Talent Acquisition team, and will be working alongside internal talent recruiters to actualise and roll out recruitment strategies to help a rapidly growing business reach its goals. You will be part of a social and outgoing talent acquisition team where the sum is greater than the parts, and its purpose is to deliver top talent to Catena’s offices in Malta, Serbia and the UK.
- Researching the best tools and methods to find the best talent (job boards, searchable databases and PPC campaigns on social media platforms, etc.)
- Assisting in advertising and job posting on various online channels, while document the return and performance of such channels for future use
- Engaging professionals directly using LinkedIn – headhunting
- Being the first point of contact to introduce the company and the vacancy in an interesting and engaging way
- Assisting the Talent Acquisition team throughout the recruitment process, from carrying out phone screening interviews, presenting shortlisted candidates and carrying out reference checks
- Acting as a buffer between the talent acquisition team and other internal departments to provide assistance throughout the recruitment process
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 years’ experience in souring the best talent within an international and high-volume recruitment environment
- Experience in sourcing a variety of professionals, ideally within the digital marketing or/and the iGaming industry
- Being highly conversant in different headhunting and sourcing strategies
- Have experience working with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and have an understanding of which tools to use – especially LinkedIn and other similar products
- You will have good communication skills, be able to work in a great team, and find the prospect of creating meaningful professional relationships, assisting people in developing their careers, and being part of Catena Media’s growth extremely rewarding.
Other jobs at Catena Media
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Catena Media.