Why you would love working with us
We work hard. We’re helping businesses get off the ground, enabling them to focus on running their business and solving HR issues for them. We’re data driven and never stop inventing new ways to improve.
Working at Justworks, you’ll enjoy company happy hours, a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, and the ability to interact with and learn from prominent leaders in the startup community.
If you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
The Job - Events & PR Manager
We are seeking an Events and PR Manager to work across Justworks teams and marketing to ensure successful event strategy and execution, as well as brand promotion. You should be an excellent communicator, love event management, and a strong team player with exceptional attention to detail.
What you'll do
- Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules, as well as event setup and inventory control
- Work closely with sales to track and manage all events - both sponsorships and owned events
- Work across all business lines to identify major product and third-party announcement opportunities and leverage those opportunities with upcoming events
- Help to manage public relations agency in implementing PR activities, and balance PR programs with marketing goals
- Work closely with our PR firm to review and manage releases, articles, Q&As, and other quality communications materials
- Set up speaking opportunities for key industry trade shows and conferences, and groom Justworks spokespeople for external outreach including media training, interviews, and briefings
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong project coordination and project management skills
- Extremely detail oriented in all you do
- Work effectively within a team, but also have the ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2 years working in a Events and/or PR marketing capacity
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions