Let’s go inspire 100 million people to learn anything they can imagine. Let’s go inspire 100,000 instructors to share their knowledge with the world. Let’s go help 10,000 businesses to change the way their employees learn.
Learn. Empathize. Take Ownership. ‘nnovate. Show Passion.
Get Stuff Done. Open Up.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 15 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by mastering new skills on Udemy. Through our global marketplace, we connect lifelong learners around the world to the largest selection of online courses created by expert instructors, and we’re just getting started.
We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious commitment to delivering the best possible learning and teaching experiences. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Dublin, Ireland, and Ankara, Turkey. Compensation includes full-time salary, equity compensation plan, and competitive benefits including healthcare, commuter benefits, parental leave, and an unlimited vacation policy.
Udemy for Business is the leading online training solution for high-growth companies, and we’re growing like crazy. We’re helping companies large and small around the globe to solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technical skills, marketing & sales, HR and compliance training, soft skills and more. And we’re just getting started.
Come join us! We are looking for Enterprise Account Executives to help us further grow our B2B Sales team to new heights. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Udemy for Business Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for developing and closing new Udemy for Business sales across a range of companies, verticals and geos. Specifically:
• Prospect, develop, and close new Udemy for Business platform customers
• Develop and execute on account plans to deliver on revenue goals
• Create and deliver sales forecasts, updates and share best practices with the rest of Sales
• Sell the Udemy for Business vision to prospects through product demonstrations and target-specific initiatives
• Coordinate and work with Udemy for Business team (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, key executives) to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
• Make our customers successful!
We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Also required:
• A minimum of 5+ years of closing experience with on-target, B2B sales experience (SaaS experience preferred) or equivalent
• A history of selling licenses/products/subscriptions to companies of varied sizes across complex organization structures with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
• Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
• Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
• Teamwork and good communication skills a must
Udemy in the News:
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Udemy.