Enterprise Relationship Manager
We are currently seeking an Enterprise Relationship Manager to join edX and support our Marketing and Business Development teams to generate and cultivate new and existing Enterprise relationships as well as assist in the promotion of our courses and platform capabilities to the Enterprise market. The Enterprise Relationship Manager is a strategically oriented professional who can help lead the growth of our Enterprise client base through assisting with the planning and development of strategic marketing campaigns and materials, working with key clients to help them achieve their goals, and building knowledge of our platform, content and capabilities to opportunistically advance the edX business in this market.
- Account Management:
- Serve as direct contact point for edX Enterprise clients and be the “face” of edX for those providers, including receiving inbound questions from client, filtering question to proper internal audience at edX, and either facilitate or deliver the responses from the edX team back to the client.
- In collaboration with edX stakeholders, craft annual strategic plan for each strategic partner with measurable goals for each calendar year, supporting client activities consistent with edX priorities.
- Proactively position and sell new ideas and opportunities to our partners to ensure we are building a sustainable model for the mutual benefit of all.
- Deeply understand partner objectives and success measures and be able to articulate edX’s.
- Represent your partner's interests across the organization (e.g., with product management, marketing, or others) while balancing them against edX’s interests and plans.
- Work with stakeholders (Product Marketing, Product Management, Business Development and Technology) to create compelling messages for products and services that support our business development team and targeted customer segments and lead conversion to sales
- Create and deliver content for lead nurturing campaigns and sales-facing tools and resources, working with Marketing Communications Manager.
- Provide marketing support for strategic partnerships, business model strategies, and other key initiatives for the channel.
- Proactively seek opportunities for internal process improvements. Engage in strategic projects, showing willingness to take on critical initiatives to strengthen the business.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years experience in professional services, around the world and/or in global Fortune 1000 organizations.
- Proven success contributing to team goals and service targets.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and get work done through others. Strong stakeholder management across a range of partners, levels, functions.
- Technologically adept with the ability to learn new technology and platforms easily; communicating features to various stakeholders
- Competitive spirit; thrives in owning responsibility to drive adoption of new ideas.
- Proven record of successful client management. Ability to manage a portfolio of multiple projects from various partners simultaneously, sustaining and growing them as well.
- Proactively step in, and/or demonstrate willingness and availability to help out others.
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication.
- Comfort with ambiguity and proactive, optimistic approach to problem-solving
- Ability to create processes that provide systematic solutions to open-ended challenges.
- Positive, team player with a roll up your sleeves, service-oriented attitude.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, intense work environment and is accepting of change.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of educational technologies, deploying SaaS technologies, or content production preferred.
- Proven ability to meet or beat quota-based goals - e.g. revenue or services/product sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree or Advanced Degree (ideally in Education, Management, or related fields).
- Fluent foreign language skills are a plus.
This is an individual contributor role where a high degree of both self-direction and team collaboration expected.
edX is an MIT Start-up company that offers a highly competitive benefits plan, a pension program, free lunches every day as well as a plethora of other fun perks and access to some of the smartest people on the planet! Are you ready to be a part of our Mission?
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Visa sponsorship not available.