Uber ATC is the Pittsburgh R&D hub of Uber’s engineering team dedicated to self-driving technologies, mapping, and vehicle safety. This team is responsible for developing long-term technologies that advance Uber’s mission of bringing safe, reliable transportation to everyone, everywhere. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about transforming the way the world moves. Our research will make the process of moving real assets and real people safer and more efficient now, and in the decades to come.
Uber is seeking an a Senior Access Control Specialist. The Physical Security team is scaling quickly and needs someone who can hustle as projects and new builds arise. A great candidate will be someone that has strong communication skills, high level problem-solving skills, a self starter, collaborator, and has a strong bias toward action and customer satisfaction. The right person will thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves finding solutions to problems and can move quickly as a builder and do’er in a startup culture.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to ensure that our ATC sites are in compliance with our access control policy and standards with the badging program, visitor management system, and key control.
- Assess business need and travel as needed to ATC sites to support and educate stakeholders on their badging, visitor management, and key control policies. Develop execution plans to align with corporate access control standards.
- Deliver on badge requests submitted through internal ticketing system according to SLA standards.
- Validate provisioning and deprovisioning processes are seamless with our onboarding and offboarding teams.
- Maintain organization and a keen awareness of critical information by leveraging tools such as calendar, email, and communication with key stakeholders to support sites in delivery of a smooth commissioning.
- Report to the Access Control Program Lead and communicate regular status updates and action plans to ensure access control is in accordance with corporate standard at all ATC sites.
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- Strong customer service and collaboration skills. You’ll be working with a number of cross-functional teams so strength in this is a major key to success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the perfect balance of attention to detail and swift execution.
- A self-starter who thrives in a high pressure environment and can adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience leading and supporting programs and projects.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, paid company holidays and Uber credits.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We're bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.