- You will ensure that the Agoda services and platform are up and running 24x7.
- You will lead the day to day operations of the NOC team.
- You will ensure that any (potential) incidents are detected and managed as quickly as possible and managed to ensure quickest service restoration time.
- You will work closely with system owners to follow up and drive down repeated incidents.
- You will communicate clearly and concisely to the business/management the details of the incident, its impact to the business and the steps to ensure timely resolution and prevention.
- You will work closely with all stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement on better monitoring, products and processes
- You will need to manage staff performance and compensation
- You will need to define/adapt strategy of the team to serve the change of business goal/KPI
- Degree in IT or any other related field.
- 4-7 years’ experience in IT related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience (or assisting) in people management.
- A strong desire to learn and FAST!
- The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead.
- Strong negotiation and influence skills.
- Strong analytical and incident management skills.
- Mindset and ability to work independently or as a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a diverse culture and environment.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Agoda.