Who We Are
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Who You Are
- You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts.
- You have deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite like Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- You know Powerpoint and Keynote well.
- You are a self-starter who can set priorities, meet deadlines, and work both independently and collaboratively.
- You are comfortable working in a creative, fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times on projects.
Whistle Sports is seeking a designer for the Content and Production team to provide design support for business facing pitch decks as well as our content across all social platforms. Applicants should be comfortable working in a creative, fast paced environment with quick turnaround times on projects. An understanding of new platforms and social content is a must. We are made up of sports creators, brands, leagues, teams, events and athletes who entertain, inspire, and equip the new generation of fans across various platforms, including, YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram and others.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1 + year of design experience, including mobile application, branding, and digital marketing design
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to transform a simple idea into beautiful design for various platforms and devices.
- Confidence in presenting work to the team and client, and skilled at giving and receiving criticism
- Seeks knowledge in of current mobile design trends and techniques
- Familiar with best practices for design on social platforms and mobile devices.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and take direction from others
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines, executing ideas quickly and competently through multiple iterations
- Proficiency in most popular design tools along with an interest in learning new and upcoming software and design approaches
- You have a portfolio that reflects all of the above
This position will pay ~$250/day DOE and will be based out of our NYC office.