Are you looking for a career in Human Resources at a fast-paced, high-growth company? Are you interested in working with team members who are highly motivated and driven to create a world-class employee experience? CLEAR is for you! We are a biometric company focused on making the lives of our members productive and less complex with safe/secure access to places and information through the use of fingerprints and the iris of your eyes. As CLEAR continues to grow and expand, so is the HR organization. We are member and business-focused team that prides itself on teamwork and collaboration while ensuring we deliver with a sense of urgency and flawless execution.
The Human Resources Coordinator plays a critical role on the Human Resources team. This role will be accountable for numerous administrative tasks, coordinate a number of projects/programs and partner with our business leaders to ensure consistent communication.
- Be a part of building a high performance culture by partnering with HR team, candidates and hiring managers to handle day-to-day staffing administrative requirements (e.g., job posting/ads, reviewing/screening resumes, interview scheduling, applicant tracking, compiling data, report generation, verification of employment requests, background checks, etc.)
- Assist in the administration and communication of HR policies and programs such as leaves of absence, employee relations, performance management, compensation, and learning and development.
- Assist in creating a positive onboarding experience for new employees by preparing offer letters, distributing new hire packets and ensuring the return of required paperwork.
- Assist in processing personnel actions within payroll/HR systems as needed
- Maintain confidential HR filing systems
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, create efficiencies and improve the team’s overall productivity
- Analyze data/trends to find opportunities for improvement
- Create various reports and translate the information into key points, create PowerPoint decks for use with the executive team and within the company
- Assist HR team with special projects and programs as requested
- Provide key administrative support to the Chief People Officer
- College degree; prefer at least 3 – 5 years supporting the HR and/or staffing function.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, on-line calendar products, and conferencing systems
- Report creation and familiarity with HRIS systems
- Excellent organizational and process skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple priorities at one time
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Strong team player and collaborative work style
- Operates with a sense of urgency and has flawless execution
- Analytical and creative
- Excellent communication skills to effectively correspond, both verbally and in writing, using phone, voicemail, and e-mail with various levels in the company and the external community.
- Good knowledge of standard office practices and procedures. Proven administrative skills, including report preparation and development
- Ability to work on routine assignments independently while using good judgment in deciding when to take action or when to ask for direction
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential and highly sensitive information.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at CLEAR.