Associate Manager, Advertising Solutions, APAC
As Associate Manager on the Advertising Solutions team, you will combine your project management and analytical skills to implement and manage turn-key solutions for our advertisers, deliver campaign reporting for all APAC clients as well as act as a general support across the APAC Advertising Solutions team.
The Associate Manager reports to the Senior Manager, Advertising Solutions and will work in tandem with the Ad Solutions, Advertising Operations and Sales team to assist with sponsorship implementation, execution, in-market management, and reporting needs.
This position is based in Singapore and is expected to work seamlessly with other TripAdvisor departments such as Sales, Ad Operations, IT, Product Development, Design, Marketing, and Engineering.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a combination of creative and production abilities alongside strong analytical and communication skills and a passion to extract insights and identify opportunities to enhance campaign reporting as our business continues to grow. This person has fluency with ad serving systems and performance metrics and the ability to translate data into trends to assist with campaign and product optimizations. He/she will be organized, articulate, possess strong quantitative skills, demonstrate knowledge of online media business and campaign reporting, take pride in their work, and deliver quality results. He/she will have experience of client-facing work, and know how to balance the pressures of client demands against internal requirements, to provide excellent, consistent customer service and problem solving.
- Manage the full execution of turn-key client campaigns, including client communications, image editing, creation of tracking items, and coding in Content Management Systems.
- Work directly with Ad Solutions Project Managers to present the project structure, process, and deliverables to the client and to assist with needs throughout campaign implementation.
- Assist the larger Advertising Solutions team as required with tasks on larger campaign implementation – to include creation of tracked links in DFA, translation request submissions, asset approvals, creating deliverable documents, image editing, research and editorial tasks.
- Work with Ad Solutions Managers to generate campaign performance reporting with detailed analysis of key metrics & delivery
- Collaborate with TripAdvisor’s Ad Operations team to monitor the status and performance of display advertising campaigns to ensure proper functionality, targeting, tracking, and impression delivery
- Collaborate with Advertising Solutions Managers to create internal and client facing post-campaign wrap report presentations; identify historical trends through visual charts and graphs, evaluate results, provide analysis, and recommendations for future sponsorships
- Maintain a master calendar of all campaigns reporting schedules to provide visibility to conflicting deadlines
- Work within tight timelines and execute on multiple reports or projects at any given time
Key skills & experience:
- BS/BA degree, with online media business experience
- Experience of using Content Management Systems are highly desireable
- Experience of coding in HTML is essential to this role
- Client-facing experience is a must, managing fast paced projects
- Experience working with Doubleclick (DFP, DFA, DSM) and Google Analytics reporting tools
- Excellent, demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Photoshop skills are a plus
- Experienced in campaign management and reporting
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of online media, marketing and advertising is required
- General computer skills are fundamental to this role as is numeracy
- Must possess strong teamwork sills and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Cross-functional experience, including interacting directly with market research, design, product and engineering teams
- Ability to work under pressure and with a variety of moving parts
- Non-stop passion for and curiosity about new and innovative digital solutions and data (aggregation, measurement, analysis, etc.)
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following competencies:
- High attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work
- Self-starter who requires minimum supervision and can be fully responsible for all campaign production aspects of projects
- Organized, efficient and able to prioritize work independently and follow up effectively
- Able to react to change and demonstrate a willingness to be flexible and versatile and adapt behavior and work methods accordingly
- Results oriented with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude – proven ability to execute
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
- Ability to take direction, effectively manage projects and motivate others