Kobalt is looking to hire a motivated and self-driven marketing enthusiast to support the central marketing team. You will have some experience in social media, digital marketing and content creation. You’ll have a deep passion for both music and technology, and be on your way to building a successful career in marketing. You’ll have excellent organizational and time management skills, and a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to getting the job done.
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE AT KOBALT DO?
- You’ll be a social media specialist and work to amplify the impact of our content by getting likes and shares; you’ll support the use of paid social and SEO to make sure our audience finds it
- Run point on our company website and blog, organizing/updating content and coordinating our blog roadmap
- Managing our marketing tools including Mail Chimp, Craft CMS, Mixpanel, Google Analytics and more
- Monitor marketing performance and discover key insights to help us improve by generating and sharing weekly and monthly reports
- Work closely with the CMO to help with day-to-day tasks across the central marketing team
- Assist the content writer with proof-reading and editing to make our content top notch
- Assist brand marketing with the creation of decks and other storytelling assets
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience as an intern or junior marketing associate supporting a variety of marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Experience in a fast-paced high growth company
- Content writing experience and a passion for social media
- Google analytics experience and ability to present findings to senior stakeholders
- Good at learning new tools and technology, and finding answers on your own
- Some experience in SEO, ESP’s, HTML, CSS and WordPress
- A passion for digital marketing and be driven by metrics
- Excellent time management skills, being able to manage multiple projects across multiple stakeholders while maintaining quality work
- Direct experience or at least a strong interest in technology and music.
- You’ll be self-motivated, energetic and have great interpersonal and organizational skills
Other jobs at Kobalt Music Group