Who We Are
Malwarebytes is a leading provider of anti-malware software solutions to consumers and businesses alike. Our flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned an international reputation for our rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need
The Role of the Lead Development Representative is to develop Marketing Qualified Leads for the sales force. This is done through a combination of external research and internal research with our salesforce.com database. Additionally, the LDR may follow up with people who express interest in our solutions via email outreach programs. The role is dedicated to managing leads and generating qualified leads for the sales force.
What You’ll Do
- Receive daily report of marketing inquiries and other various reports
- Perform de-duplication to ensure all matching leads are housed within same record
- Determine if similar leads are indeed from the same company / are the same person
- Search internal and external subscription databases, LinkedIn, etc. for additional key contacts within existing companies
- Responsible for evaluating data inputs and helping with organization, cleansing and structuring data. This includes fixing misspellings, abbreviations, etc.
- Serve as a data steward to ensure leads are appropriately assigned.
- Make judgment calls on how a family of leads from the same company should be combined and assigned.
- Monitor for inconsistencies
- Apply Lead Nurturing processes
- Learn best practice guidelines and utilize Salesforce.com to track prospect interactions, add records and modify existing data
Skills You’ll Need to Have
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willing to ask questions to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great problem solver; ability to grasp difficult concepts easily
- Ability to multitask and strong time management skills
- Self-starter; resourceful and ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Willing to work in a team environment with Sales and Marketing
- com experience a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- A quickly growing, great work environment that supports growth and development.
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, annual global company off-site, experienced a private Star Wars pre-opening day viewing and lots of other great stuff
Other jobs at Malwarebytes
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Malwarebytes.