Why you would love working with us
We work hard. We’re helping businesses get off the ground, enabling them to focus on running their business and solving HR issues for them. We’re data driven and never stop inventing new ways to improve.
Working at Justworks, you’ll enjoy company happy hours, a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, and the ability to interact with and learn from prominent leaders in the startup community.
If you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
The Job - Social Media & Digital Producer
We’re looking for a social media and digital producer to join Justworks’ content and communications team. As the producer you will be the voice of Justworks on social media. You will focus on crafting and executing social promotion, engaging with our social audience, and producing content — all while ensuring complete brand alignment. You have the opportunity to bring our brand further to life and directly connect with prospects and customers. You’re passionate about growing a community, have a flexible and approachable writing style, and strong editorial judgement.
What you'll do
- Represent the Justworks brand on all of Justworks’ social accounts
- Responsible for ideating, crafting, and executing social campaigns and updates
- Responsible for maintaining engagement and outreach to our social audience
- Partner with our in-house writer to prepare and produce blog posts, videos, infographics, eBooks, case studies, and more
- Work collaboratively with the content team to build content’s roadmap and editorial calendar
- Help enforce brand guidelines and educate other teams on social best practices
- Partner with marketing team to develop strategies that best grow our audience and engagement, such as strengthening our referral program and elevating use of customer testimonials
- Bachelor’s Degrees
- 2+ years experience in digital production, content creation, social promotion, or community management
- Experience using:
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter to drive business results
- A social scheduling platform
- A content management system (CMS) like Wordpress
- Authentic, casual writing style
- Content creation experience a plus — experience publishing posts, lightly editing photos, reviewing design work, etc
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Proven success as an excellent team player and creative collaborator
- Enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
- Located in NYC