App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You lead overall outbound and inbound demand generation, and sales funnel development activities as well as develop and implement high impact strategic campaigns and tactical marketing programs across our key demographics and vertical industries.
How will you be doing this?
- Drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy, which includes plans for vertical industry and different market segments.
- Deep experience in all demand gen channels including SEM, SEO, Email, Events, Content Syndication, Lifecycle marketing, User Conferences, Webinars and Customer Marketing.
- Manage a team of experienced demand generation professionals responsible for our portfolio of programs across all channels.
- Experience with International demand gen programs.
- Partner with Sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs.
- Build and manage best-in-class demand gen programs and optimization of Lead to Opportunity funnel.
- Create and maintain comprehensive metrics reports and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation marketing campaigns and spending.
- Assist in the development of a constant stream of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials (white papers, research reports, best practices guides, etc.) and oversee all promotional planning and coordination in support of these programs.
- Partner with Marketing Operations on key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, budgeting, strategic planning, process definition, and marketing systems and data.
- Provide coaching to team members on effective demand gen tactics and approaches
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
What will you bring to the team?
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields; MBA is highly desired
- 10+ years of marketing experience.
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate and lead team to achieve results.
- Proven success in launching demand gen marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes.
- Proficient writing, communication, time management, and project management skills.
- Experience with media planning/buying, sponsorships, and SEO/SEM.
- Passion for technology and desire to dive in and use innovative, next generation platforms and tactics to tell our story to the world.
- Possess a strong attention to detail, operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverage business acumen to make excellent decisions.
What do we offer?
- Stock options and competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone, Fitbit, and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A beautiful office located in the heart of downtown SF within walking distance of the Montgomery BART station and other public transportation routes.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Yearly fitness stipend and Fitbit competitions that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 700,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. Learn more at www.appannie.com.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Yes, I want this job!