Optimizely’s Enterprise Sales Team seeks to enable the world’s largest businesses to turn data into action. Focused on our customer’s long term goals, we become a true partner through deep empathy in order to grow our economic relationship over the customer lifecycle. We challenge, we teach and we learn in order to provide vertical domain expertise that pushes companies towards their goals.
It is our job to acquire and cultivate relationships with our most strategic customers through proactive targeted efforts by effectively aligning internal resources to their needs.
About the Job:
- Responsible for Annual Recurring Revenue (new + expansion + renewal of accounts)
- Strategically OWN the accounts in your territory and grow the “book of business”
- Understand the business direction and goals of the accounts as a whole
- Account plan for future product expansion and to grow accounts over time
- Create an executive network within accounts in territory
- Map relationships from executives to users with the Optimizely account team
- Meet with customers in person when needed (travel up to 30%)
- Project manage across multiple business units within accounts
- Work with internal departments to coordinate resources to make account successful
- Manage legal/procurement process to create scalable global agreements
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, CMS, CRO Software, email technology, website analytics, or software platform solutions
- Ability to build outbound pipeline
- Experience developing executive relationships
- Experience mapping internal and external resources to accounts
- An understanding of marketing technology trends to help recommend product direction (both Optimizely specific and other 3rd party)
- Understanding of corporate structures to guide business + legal discussions
- Detailed account planning experience (not just territory planning)
- Experience getting wide and deep within accounts (execution of account plan)
- Background of managing complex deal cycles (detailed close plans, separate business and technical evaluation tracks, manage detailed contract negotiations)
- You are coachable and willing to learn new skills
- You are self-motivated, hardworking and proactive
- You have a strong business acumen
- Daily lunch allowance on weekdays
- Competitive vacation policy
- Wellness grant
- Fully paid private health insurance
- 17 weeks full paid parental leave for new Mums and Dads
- Pre IPO stock options
- Team outings
- Community volunteering
- Commuting costs via public transportation reimbursed
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 27" monitor
- Working with a great team, in an amazing office and having a huge impact!
Manchester, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Optimizely.