At Granular, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a top-tier startup team with proven entrepreneurial expertise revolutionizing the $3 trillion agriculture industry. We’re growing quickly, and looking for a part-time office manager to help our company grow! This person will be the main point of contact for events, local employees, remote employees, working daily with the HR and recruiting team initiating effective change at the Champaign office for 10 hours per week.
- You have event planning and office management experience
- Enjoy event planning and pay close attention to the details
- Proactive, friendly and upbeat. Ability to engage with people of all backgrounds, adding positivity and warmth to our culture. Happy to pitch in wherever needed!
- Ability to understand and quickly adapt to ever-changing priorities meanwhile keeping sensitive information confidential.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
About the Job
This is a part-time, hourly position working up to 10 hours per week.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper maintenance and organization of HR folder in Google Drive ie. folder naming structure and placement to minimize duplicates.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments, and bookings
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Purchase weekly groceries and hot lunches for the office of 15
- Plan internal events such as anniversaries, birthdays, happy hour, and holidays
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Find creative ways to build a successful team and office environment
Education and Experience
- High school diploma with a number of years administrative and supervisory experience
- Knowledge of administrative management practices and procedures
- Experience with event planning
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, and Docusign.
- Communication skills, error on the side of over communication
- Planning and organizing
- Work and time management
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Must be 21 or older