About the Position
Building on the success of our current product set, FiscalNote is looking to hire a Product Manager to focus on building game-changing products for the compliance world. With an impressive understanding of the greater challenges faced by compliance professionals across the world, you not only recognize the opportunity to leverage data-driven analysis in revolutionary ways, but also yearn for the chance to build the next generation of software tools to aid organizations in more effectively dealing with rapidly changing and complex regulatory environments. You will be expected to manage the product development lifecycle from beginning to end for our suite of compliance products.
- Evaluate compliance lifecycle models across industries globally
- Articulate workflows across key industries
- Develop and communicate delivery timelines and coordinate with product marketing
- Conduct client interviews and assess adoption potential
- Define offerings globally
- Articulate market potential (potential clients, target size, target revenues, competitors)
- Research and identify potential partner and/or acquisition targets within the space
Diligent. Thoughtful. Detail-oriented. Innovative. You understand that the keys to the policy and legal information castle have long been held by those with access to large legal teams and an in-depth understanding of the nuances of government -- and you yearn to leverage technology to provide wider and more rapid access to that information. A self starter, you are always able to understand the bigger picture, and take a leading role to impact it. Written communication is your forte, and you relish the opportunity to create content that educates others in the market. You love working across different groups in a fast-paced environment, and you’re not afraid to embrace change.
- Minimum 2 years of end-to-end product management experience with successful compliance software AND/OR 2-3 years experience as an end user of compliance software
- Demonstrated leadership and clear communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate product direction and value proposition to a spectrum of internal and external audiences
- The ability to clearly articulate strategic product decisions and tie them to tactical tasks
- Three-years compliance or audit experience in highly regulated industries such as Finance, Health, IT, and Environmental Protection
- Knowledge of regulatory development, implementation, and enforcement
- Working knowledge of industry specific legislation such as the Investment Advisers Act, Investment Company Act, FINRA Rules and other federal regulations (preferred)
- Ability to work independently and meet critical deadlines
- Exceptional verbal, written, listening, and organizational skills
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FiscalNote.