Named “The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US", Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young women to celebrate their individuality. Our customers would rather give an enthusiastic "f you" than conform to the contrived styles of today's fashion industry... and we help them do it. We have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We’re based in San Francisco and backed by strong consumer-focused venture investors.
About the Role
We are seeking a Social Media Specialist to help manage many aspects of our one of a kind social media presence. The ideal candidate will have the ability to collaborate effectively with multiple teams, a passion for fashion, brand knowledge and a strong interest in social media and marketing.
- Create and post compelling content, draft copy for daily content across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram,Google+, and SnapChat
- Help develop and execute strategies to grow our follower base across all social media channels including but not limited to hashtags, contests, brand partnerships, interactive content etc.
- Implement new tactics to engage with followers and the Dolls Kill community, including “liking” and “commenting” on all posts that tag @dollskill, our branded hashtags or related hashtags on a daily basis
- Monitor and source user generated content; work with the product information teams to tag and publish
- Assist with day to day operations including post and link management
- Monitor trends in social media, fashion, lifestyle/pop culture, and appropriately apply that knowledge to create viral content
- Analyze content campaigns and translate anecdotal / qualitative data into recommendations and insights
- Full Time Availability
- Experience working in fashion retail/or ecommerce
- Familiarity with general marketing concepts
- Experience with Social Monitoring Tools (ex: Hootsuite) a plus, ability and interest to pick up new software platforms quickly a must
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture
- Proficient in Excel
Please include links to your own social media profiles so we can see how you utilize it in your own life!