we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, the Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 60 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Lead Product Manager to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
We have a vision for urban mobility: electric, connected, simply perfect. We started the next step or our journey, user centric, product led. We need you to turn it into reality as Lead Product Manager: from scratch to full performance, leading and executing.
- You co-lead product with our current Lead Product Manager and will own everything related to one or more of our products - Web, Android and iOS, Backend - from ideation gathering, to backlog, to daily monitoring, to roadmap
- You guide it end-to-end, starting with customer needs, through strategy, creation of solution, product architecture, user stories, driving the execution, testing, measuring the performance and optimizing
- You lead the cross-functional team - designers, content, developers, business owners - and enable them to contribute their best
- Your broader coordination role is pivotal - you need to involve, inform and create commitment across all stakeholders
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city.
- We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- A relevant degree - could be computer science, design, business. Your degree doesn't matter too much, we’re more interested in your methodological thinking
- You have at least 7 years of proven relevant experience in online product management, either web or mobile apps; having worked in ecommerce or high scale products is a big plus. Show us what you have created!
- You are fluent in current software product management - agile methods, user testing, user experience, UX, MVP, analytics, cross-functional teams, among others
- You are a fast thinker. You can iterate quickly and can make ideas reality in record times
- You are great in transforming customer needs into business opportunities/ stories and vice versa. You’re not just building features because you like them, but because you know they will make an impact
- You have knowledge of the basics of web app platforms, frameworks, mobile apps, web services, databases
- Prioritization is one of your best skills. You know how to make sense of the continuous flow of ideas and requests for product changes
- You can find and use the right tools to make decisions, and use data to validate your decisions and critically look at your past choices
- You can effectively communicate with a Development Team of engineers and convince the Management Team of your ideas as well
- Experience and a success story in behavioral economics is another plus
- You are fluent in English
- You will get your own unu fleet scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters