honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
IN YOUR ROLE AS AN INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER, YOU WILL:
- Lead the internal audit team and drive the full audit cycle. It includes and does not limited to performing analysis on risk management, operations effectiveness management and financial reliability as well as ensuring compliance to all applicable directives and regulations
- Analyze accounting documentations, reports and other relevant information to prepare audit reports that reflect the audit process and results
- Gain valuable exposure to all aspects of the business. From financial reporting to ground operations procedures to internal processes and policies, you will drive the audit process to ensure the business is running at its highest efficiency
- Expected to maintain open communication with the management team and the audit committee. You will advise on any loopholes and recommend risk aversion or cost-saving measures for the management team take appropriate actions
- Apart from driving the full audit cycle, you will also get the opportunity to determine internal audit scope, develop annual plans and establish risk-based audit programs
- This is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to a high-growth startup and learn about every aspect of its business. You will get to work with the best and the brightest people around the world to continually build on this exciting business. You will also get substantial mentorship from the high-caliber management team to ensure you succeed every step of the way
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING OUT FOR:
- 4-5 years of financial experience, through public accounting and auditing (Big 4 is a must)
- Proven experience as an internal auditor and the knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws and regulations
- Preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, though it is not a must
- Advanced computer skills on MS office, accounting software and databases.
- Abilitiy to multi-task and work at a fast-pace environment
- Looking to contribute to a high-growth startup and collaborate with the best and the brightest around the world
- Interested in learning about every single aspect of this business
- Impeccable work attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get stuff done
- Advantage of every single opportunity to learn something new, whether it be work-related or not
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that enable you to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise, we will help you grow your career like never before.