ABOUT THE ROLE
Freshly is seeking an experienced Junior recruiter with extensive recruiting experience in food technology, hospitality and beverage industry. You have over 2 years of experience in sourcing and finding candidates. We need a passionate and creative recruiter that will help in growing our team and culture! This role will own everything; including sourcing, process, retention and culture initiatives, and recruiting marketing. As a Recruiting brand ambassador for our Food & Beverage division, you will build internal and external relationships, and help create our reputation and presence in the NYC Food Technology community and beyond.
• We need someone that has hired people within the food industry (agency or corporate).
• 2+ years of experience recruiting within hospitality, food & beverage.
• Approachable and high-energy, yet analytical and data driven.
• Understanding of recruitment best practices and ability to innovate.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Actively source and engage active and passive talent by leveraging referrals, leads, technology, external recruiting partners, events, and more
• Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates utilizing various sources.
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
• Establish relationships with universities and relevant organizations.
• Work with the team brainstorming on how to further develop and foster recruiting best practices.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
Have great product knowledge - You are able to speak intelligently and are well-versed about the business and products as well as the respective job's requirements, benefits and career path, team, and culture
Have the power to influence - You are able to use your knowledge and intel to sell candidates and educate hiring managers
Are excellent at building relationships - You don’t just remember names and faces from yesterday, you remember people from years ago...and still stay in touch
Are approachable and kind - Everyone loves speaking with you...enough said
Are well-connected - Whether it’s on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Google+, meetups, webinars or conferences, online and off, you know people. Your are probably connected to people you didn't know you were connected to
Have a lot of hustle - You are always thinking, doing, sourcing, networking, researching and connecting
At FRESHLY, we’re pioneering the most convenient way for people to eat healthy, delicious, ready-made meals. We work hard with talented chefs to make it unbelievably easy for our customers to trust that their meals will always be mouthwateringly tasty and crafted with the highest quality ingredients — while also making their day a lot lighter! Headquartered in New York, FRESHLY believes in democratizing access to their own personal chef. We’re looking to invest in total stars who believe in what we’re doing and think they could be a pivotal ingredient to our success.
Here's some recent chatter about us:
Forbes - Food Still Hot: Why Investors Bet $21 Million On Freshly's Three-Minute Meals
Inc - This Startup Just Proved the Meal Delivery Business Hasn't Spoiled Yet
Freshly Featured on CNBC's Squawk Box- "Hot Startups to look for in 2016"
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Freshly.