We are searching for a software engineer to join our engineering team to play a key role in building our next generation web and mobile applications. You will be an integral part of an engineering team that continues to work on a comprehensive internet ecosystem. If you are an engineer who understands closures and prototypes, writes clean and modular code and is constantly refactoring then we have a spot for you.
What you’ll do:
· Provide server side development to help build a manufacturing web application.
· Research, evaluate, and deploy new tools, frameworks and patterns to build Telematics Data analytics platforms
· Design, develop, and implement Hadoop/Sparkbased big data solutions
· Be an active hands-on team member, collaborating with other developers and architects in developing client solutions
What you should have:
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
A minimum of 2 years of experience building services using back end technologies.
· Understanding of SQL and data warehousing concepts.
· Understanding of leading NoSQL solutions such as Cassandra or MongoDB.
· Comfort and skill in using Git to collaborate with other developers.
· Strong knowledge of at least some of the following frameworks/technologies –Spring, REST, JMS, XML, JSON.
· Experience with Relational databases, queries and RDBMS best practices as a consumer.
· Experience with FOTA/Diagnostics/mobile device content management system is a plus
· Experience with any of these technologies a plus: Big Data, Hadoop, Hbase, Cassandra, HDFS, Spark, Storm, Yarn, machine learning.