The candidate will help provide the thermal team’s strategic vision and direction for the best thermal architecture for the range of FF vehicles. The Thermal team is focused on providing and implementing the thermal requirements and solutions for the vehicle. The candidate will lead the technical development of the complete thermal architecture including the development and testing of the complete system.
- Development requirements for the thermal system.
- Lead the development and testing for all aspects of the thermal architecture.
- Advice and collaborate with other teams to ensure all systems in the vehicle are thermally protected.
- Work with the simulation teams to ensure systems are represented correctly and lead the co-relation efforts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Past experience with setting up thermal architectures of electric vehicles or similar is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Exceptional organizational ability with good follow-up skills and attention to details are a must.
- Teamwork, cooperation, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and good sense of humor are a MUST in our company!
At Faraday Future, we believe the automotive experience should integrate seamlessly with the rest of your life. When creating our vehicles, we began with four wheels but we are re-envisioning everything else. Based in California, our global team of experts is starting with a user-centric technology approach to mobility.
Other jobs at Faraday Future