Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it's under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits and Perks
Our employees love our workplace because:
It’s a gearhead’s dream – Design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene.
We make way for play – Attend wine and cheese gatherings and hit up our favorite events, from drift to autocross to classic car shows.
We take a breather – Enjoy an in-house gym, massage chair, and healthy-snack vending machine.
Our workplace is beautiful – Work in an office designed to stimulate creative thinking.
We are growing – Sales are doubling, and we are opening a new, state-of-the-art design shop.
The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
The bennies are covered – Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
Woof! Wednesdays & Fido Fridays -- Bring your dog to work!
We score – The TeamWins bonus program is tied to overall company performance goals.
Data Support Specialist
Mishimoto is expanding! We are looking for an experienced, Data Support Specialist professional. You will be an integral part of the IT team working closely with and supporting the Business Intelligence Architect, ensuring accuracy of all data and working on other IT projects. Above all else, you are a detail-oriented success-maker. You help our company with data integrity at all levels. Data stays clean under your watch.
What You’ll Do:
- You partner with your internal client teams to understand their data needs and you create the data fields, mapping, reports, and documentation to help the business be successful. As a data subject manager expert, you advise, answer questions, and troubleshoot data issues for the business.
- You are our data integrity guardian. Daily, you audit data for accuracy, fix data inconsistencies, monitor data clean-up processes, maintain data validation checks, and recommend process improvements. You filter and scrub data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems. Without your careful eye manual work, system errors, and redundancies creep into the organization.
- You keep our Product Information Management system pristine allowing seamless e-commerce integration. You maintain up-to-date fields, manage the ACES and PIES imports and exports, ensure good mapping and configurations, and monitor error logs.
- You ensure data integrity in our critical E-commerce Management, Electronic Data Interchange, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Product Life Cycle Management systems, where you will maintain reports, fields, forms, and more.
- You create models that give us a 360-degree view into the data and allow the business make better decisions.
- BA/BS degree in quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics) required.
- Excellent SQL and data warehouse skills. Experience writing complex queries on large data sets.
- Proven experience with API integrations.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience with next generation BI/DW technologies
- Significant experience maintaining data integration processes.
- Experience with database table design, stored procedures and understanding system process flows
- Strong, demonstrated understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Strong, demonstrated experience using SQL.
- Advanced Excel skills. You can make Pivot Tables and V-Lookups in your sleep.
- Proficiency with Java, Tableau, In River, and Dot Net programming.
- Experience working with a broad set of data integration technologies and databases a strong plus.
- Experience working in Agile development environments a strong plus.
Who you are:
- You love data. You get excited when you read about hash totals, cardinality checks, uniqueness checks, table loop up checks, format and picture checks, cross-system consistency checks and referential integrity for validation methods.
- You’re not comfortable unless you’re at the top of your game. When you’re not at work, you’re tinkering with new technologies or catching up on ideas from industry thought leaders.
- You play well with others. You are solution oriented and know that it takes good communication and collaboration across on organization to be successful.
- You identify tasks which require automation and automating them. It’s in your blood. It’s what you do.
- You’re a natural at simplifying complicated technical matters when discussing with less technically savvy colleagues or partners. You know not everyone is a tech god like you and that’s okay.
- You’re organized and pay attention to the details. You are meticulous but know when good is good enough.
- You have mad organizational skills and a keen eye for the details. These skills will definitely come in handy.
- You have amazing problem-solving skills; coming up with creative out-of-the-box solutions is also in your bag of tricks.
- You believe feedback is a gift. You welcome constructive criticism because you continually want to improve. You own and learn from your mistakes.
- You have proven professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines. We’re growing fast, so being able to keep up with our growth and being comfortable with change is a must.
- You exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views. You are the model for collaboration.
- You are a master at maintaining positive and effective working relationships with others.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal office environment.
Mishimoto is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.