Vibrant is looking for a great candidate to join our sales team in the Santa Monica office.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Learn all about digital advertising and assist the Sales team on the West Coast with the full range of the sales cycle
• Work closely with Account Managers to partner with our clients to ensure high quality delivery of advertising campaigns
• Complete Request for Proposal (RFP) templates and work with Account Managers and Sellers to finalize and present
• Review best practices, historical data and recommend steps to Sellers
• Process IOs and assist Account Managers with identifying incremental and upsell opportunities
• Work closely with the Campaign Management team to check Vibrant delivery with 3rd party numbers upon going live and monitor progress throughout
• Manage screenshots for client and understand the intricacies of each campaign
• Manage large sets of data and reporting with the ability to build a story and see key indicators, including comScore
• Lead internal meetings on assigned accounts
• Proactively propose campaign optimizations to meet client KPIs and delivery
• Work with Finance on billing
• Test received tags and communicate with the team on any anomalies
• Liaise between the Ad Ops and Sales teams to make sure campaigns follow the project timeline and successfully deliver on campaign goals and performance metrics
• Support the Sales team with meeting revenue goals on assigned accounts
• Organize and attend high profile industry events
• Deliver excellent customer service to existing clients to meet and exceed expectations
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
• Willingness to learn and exposure to the advertising industry through school or internships
• Thorough understanding of the internet and interactive advertising; familiarity with online advertising terminology
• Internet savvy and proficient in office productivity tools (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); possible exposure to sales databases/tools
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
• Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment
• Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service
• Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary) to accomplish business objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Vibrant Media.