Vibrant is looking for a great candidate to join our sales team in the Santa Monica office.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Manage day to day post-sales relationships and assist the Sales team with pre-sales processes on assigned accounts
• Demonstrate bigger picture understanding of client's marketing strategy and communicate how current data insights/tactics associate with longer-term strategy objectives
• Assist current sales reps in communicating the company’s value proposition to new and existing clients to ensure that offerings are in line with company needs
• Set and attend regular strategy sessions with assigned accounts to ensure clients are maximizing their use of Vibrant’s products
• Build, maintain, and update a “blue sheet” and understand key touch points/contacts within assigned accounts
• Create custom presentations with marketing support to maintain pre and post-sales activities with a goal to increase account revenues (campaign reports, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities)
• Analyze and report margin and profitability on key accounts as appropriate
• Work with the appropriate contacts for creative assets to ensure campaign success and timely delivery
• Liaise between the Ad Ops and Sales teams to make sure campaigns follow the project timeline and successfully deliver on campaign goals and performance metrics
• Support the Sales team with meeting revenue goals on assigned accounts
• Organize and attend high profile industry events
• Deliver excellent customer service to existing clients to meet and exceed expectations
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years of experience in advertising agency account management or planner role required
• Thorough understanding of the internet and interactive advertising; familiarity with online advertising terminology
• Internet savvy and proficient in office productivity tools (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); exposure to sales databases/tools
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
• Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment
• Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service
• Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary) to accomplish business objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Vibrant Media.