About the Job
- Work closely with our platform team as well as with our international strategy.
- Drive product development with designers, engineers, data, sales & finance
- Collect and integrate data, market analysis, user research and user feedback to inform product direction and roadmap
- Clearly communicate roadmap, project status, launch dates and project metrics to both internal and external stakeholders
- Define and ship products and features our users love
- You've shipped software at scale and can clearly articulate why a project was successful - or, just as importantly - why one failed (experience with international or mobile highly preferred)
- You have conducted effective product research
- You have experience running successful sprints and can provide convincing examples of helping a team improve delivery
- You take responsibility for your decisions, are evidence-driven and clarify contributions of others
- You build understanding for customer needs and have a qualitative and quantitative research approach. You care about our customers. A lot.
PlanGrid builds beautiful, useful software for the trillion dollar construction industry. Backed by investors including Sequoia, Founders Fund, Tenaya, YC and George Hu, we are committed to creating tools that save our users countless hours and projects six figures and more.
Our tool has been used on over 300,000 construction projects in every developed country in the world, and we have the largest blueprint repository in the world (over 40M in our cloud).
Unlike a lot of early stage startups, we measure our growth in *revenue*, and it's been exponential since the day we launched.
Learn more about us here: plangrid.com/about
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART). Our office is wheelchair accessible.
- Health/dental/vision insurance with zero contributions for you or your dependents
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in SF using PlanGrid (past tours include: SF General Hospital, etc etc)
- Conference fund to support ongoing learning + development
- Catered lunches 3x/week
- Whatever gear you want (most engineers have a retina MBPs and Apple Thunderbolt displays)
- Free transit pass
- Flexible vacation