As an Executive Assistant, you’ll work to assist a member of the executive leadership team. This role demands someone who is entrepreneurial -- you’ll need to identify areas where the team needs help, and manage people, deadlines and projects. We’re looking for someone who understands and operates well in a startup culture.
In addition to managing schedules, travel, and interviews, we will look to you to enhance the team culture. This is done with creativity, sense of humor, and constant drive to learn new things. The ideal candidate wants to be a member of our team and realizes that they will be at the heart of our engineering organization as the person keeping us all moving in sync.
What you'll do:
- Support an executive team member at Tinder in any and all day-to-day tasks
- Support the office management team in an administrative capacity, including scheduling meetings, keeping meeting notes, overseeing logistics, tracking expenses, managing budgets, and maintaining communications
- Independently project manage special initiatives
- Partner with Recruiting team on interviews and new hire onboarding
- Communicate effectively, and if necessary, create and document new policies and procedures for internal and external customers
- Help define Tinder team culture by planning and coordinating team events both on and off site
- Work independently at a fast pace, with a strong personal commitment to meet tight deadlines.
- Maintain order: you’re well organized, and you keep the rest of your team that way too
What we're looking for:
- You have 2+ years of work experience with administrative assistant experience
- You don’t believe any task is too big or too small
- You’re organized and punctual, but can handle the chaos of a startup environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Results-oriented and strong work ethic
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of an early stage startup with incredible growth opportunities.
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours.
- Daily catered lunches, endless snack supply, kombucha, cold brew and a variety of beers and wine on tap.
- Basketball court, ping pong, yoga and fitness classes, and many other fun activities
- Holiday celebrations, beach parties, happy hours and more.
- Fully customized computer equipment to fit your needs.
- Amazing office space in West Hollywood within walking distance to bars, restaurants and more.